Fertility Circle is the trusted champion for the 1 in 6 who struggle to conceive. Come and join our fast-paced femtech startup looking to disrupt the fertility industry.
We're looking for smart, friendly and ambitious people to join our team. Keep an eye on this page for future job opportunities.
- We start with a short form with some screening questions and your CV (you'll find the link to this in the JD)
- You'll hear from us asap if we'd like to invite you for a first-stage interview with two of our founders (we'll give you more details on what this involves when we contact you)
- If successful at this stage, we'd like to invite you for a final panel interview with a wider group of advisors
About Fertility Circle
Built on personal experience, Fertility Circle is the trusted champion for the 1 in 6 who struggle to conceive. Our app offers education, experts, community and holistic support. Our mission is to support and empower the fertility journey - whatever the path to parenthood. Like your best friend with all the fertility smarts.
Our female founding team brings a range of experience from consulting, finance and design. Plus we're supported by a team of phenomenal clinical experts and advisors. We're also backed by an incredible group of angels and three accelerators in the UK and US.
Our culture is informal, hard-working and kind. We’re all passionate about our mission and are determined to provide the best support possible for people experiencing fertility issues. We’re also really committed to working with authenticity and integrity, doing the right thing, and building a company we are truly proud of.
And here's a bit about the values we expect our employees to live by. Does this sound like you?
- Ambitious - You make the most of any opportunity and are driven to succeed
- Fast-paced - You're comfortable with moving parts and when things progress quickly
- Open-minded - You accept people no matter their path and think broadly about potential solutions
- Empathetic - You practise empathy and are able to champion people through the highs and lows
- Human - You're mindful, honest and open to learning
- Natural leader - You build rapport fast and people love to work with you
Diversity and inclusion
We're committed to building a fairer world. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We particularly welcome applications from those identifying as female and black or minority ethnic candidates.
Learn more about Fertility Circle